Education & Certification
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, San Diego State University
- Tau Beta Pi, The Engineering Honor Society Member
- Chi Epsilon, National Civil Engineering Honor Society Member
- Qualified SWPPP Developer and Practitioner (QSD/QSP #23082)
- Registered Civil Engineer in California, RCE 48358
- Registered Civil Engineer in Oregon, PE 15582
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), Member
- American Society of Naval Engineers (ASNE), Member
- Building Industry Association of San Diego
STEVEN KETTLER, P.E. – Principal
Steven is one of the two founding Principals of Kettler Leweck Engineering and has been providing professional engineering services in San Diego since graduating from San Diego State University in 1987, with a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering.
Registered as a Professional Civil Engineer in California and Oregon, Steven has managed numerous complex projects in multiple market sectors including healthcare, education, residential, retail/commercial, office, and public and private infrastructure.
As Principal-in-Charge, Steven has successfully assisted clients navigating through the entitlement approval process, construction document permitting process, and construction administration process while maintaining project schedules and budgets. Steven’s primary responsibilities include the preparation and monitoring of project schedules, project coordination with the client, client’s consultant team, and public agencies. Responsibilities also include project design and document preparation, agency processing and permitting; quality control, and project construction administration.
In addition to Steven’s professional career, he is married to his wife Chris and has a daughter Katrina studying Chemical Engineering at UCSD.
MORE ABOUT THE PARTNERS